Saturday, April 18, 2009

Our First Week Home

Thanks Uncle Daniel for my favorite swing!!  I love it!!

 Not loving my first bath...

My First Doctor's appointment...no more Jaundice!!


Our first week home has flown by so fast.  It's been so great to have Kevin home with us, he's such a great help!  I don't think I've changed more than 1 or 2 diapers so far!  He's great with Charlotte too...she's already a Daddy's Girl!  

We've had lots of friends and family over all week and they've been bringing lots of awesome food!  Yum!  

My brother was in town for the first few days and sadly on his last day home he got a terrible cold and couldn't even hug his sweet niece good-bye :(  It was super sad!  I held Charlotte up at the window to wave good-bye!  But he'll be back in June and we can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment