Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy 2 Month Birthday Charlotte!!


Charlotte is two months old today!  Time is flying by so fast, I really can't believe it!  Sad for Charlotte, she had to get her shots today.  She was so great for the doctor, smiling and cooing...totally adorable!  She's up to 10 lbs 8 oz and 23 inches!!  Doctor Hsu said that she is in the 50% for weight and th 75% for height!  She might be a tall one!  

Then the shots came and she gave the longest, loudest, silent cry of all time!  I felt so bad for her!  She's been a little out of sorts all day and since I was having sympathy pains Kev and I decided to hit up Baskin Robins for a sundae!  Maybe for Charlotte's next shots she can partake in some yummy ice cream too!  I just love that little babe!


No comments:

Post a Comment