Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy 9 Months Baby Girl!


Charlotte, you're 9 months old today! It's crazy to think that you've been here in my arms for the same amount of time that you were in my belly! 18 months, a year and a half! I really can't remember life without you! Well, I do remember the naps :)

You started crawling in the midnight hour of your 8th month...I'm not sure if I mentioned it before but Kevin was obsessed, I mean obsessed with Charlotte crawling. He was afraid she would skip it entirely and go straight to walking. But wheewww...he's happy as can be to see your little self crawling all over house and home!

Well, in the last month you celebrated your first Christmas and New Year's...you didn't make it up until midnight (Thank Goodness!) but you made it though the Rose Parade :) Visited Kidspace and had your first celebrity siting!

Now that January is here...I'm in full birthday planning mode! I can't believe that you'll be 1 year old in just 3 short months. You are turning into such a little girl, so independent, a wonderful cuddler (my favorite feature) and you're getting quite a bit of hair! Finally!

Happy 9 Months Charlotte! You're a beautiful, loving little lady :)

No comments:

Post a Comment