Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dominic's 1st Birthday Bash!

Catching some zzzz's before our big day! I will save this picture in my heart forever :)

Robyn went all out! There were horses and goats and all sorts of fun stuff at D's party!

She loved it all!!

Robyn left some carrots out for us to feed the animals! Too fun!

She was beyond thrilled to see them!

What's that?!

I must have it in my mouth!

The kids went crazy for the pinata!

Maybe next year lil C!!

Dominic went to town on his cake!!

One more round of animals!

I love this picture! So excited!

Party Animals!

Dang Dominic! You killed it!

Great party Robyn!!

One of my best friend's Robyn threw her son an amazing first birthday party! There were horses, goats, pinatas and a ton of other games! We had a really wonderful time and I was so happy to be a part of Dominic's first birthday celebration!!



No comments:

Post a Comment