Sunday, August 23, 2009

Missing Melissa!

Melissa and I at her going away party!

6 years ago! What a gorgeous Bridesmaid!

Melissa and Little C! Besties!

One of my good friends from high school is up and moving to New York! Melissa was a great friend in high school, totally awesome in my wedding and now that we reconnected this year, she's moving across the country! I have so many memories of Melissa, her cool old cars, disneyland passes, and drill team! She's the only friend I still talk to from high school (the only one worth staying in touch with!!). My parents always thought she was the classiest of all my friends, for sure!! Melissa always, always, always looks gorgeous; she's such a positive person and cheers me up no matter what. And...she laughs at all my jokes, what more could a girl ask for in a friend!

At her going away party Melissa was holding little C and she fell asleep in her arms! She must have the magic touch! Party, was fabulous! All of Melissa's friends were there to say goodbye and wish her lots of luck! So much excitement awaits in New York!

Melissa, I'll miss you and wish you nothing but good luck and lots of happiness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment