Monday, July 27, 2009

Our 6 Year Anniversary!!

Such a great night!  I can't believe we've been together 9 years!  My heart is full :)

More Sangria please!

The Happy Tower was HUGE!  And so yummy!

I was so sad to leave Charlotte :(

Hanging out in the park...

They love each other so much :)

It was a great relaxing day!

We had such a great day celebrating our 6 year anniversary!  We went to the park for a little bit and then we dropped Charlotte off with Grandma and Grandpa and headed down to Pine Avenue!  It was really hard for me to leave Charlotte for the first time, I cried for a smidge but then I let it go and had a great night!  I knew she was in great hands with Grandma Beth and Grandpa Ken!  I didn't even call home to check on them :)

Kev and I tried a new restaurant (new to us!), Alegria.  It was delicious!  We ordered way to much food and had lots of sweet Sangria.  Then we went and watched The Hangover, I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time!  It was a perfect night, no rushing...just enjoying.  

This was our first date night since Charlotte arrived and we decided that we'll make time for at least one date night a month, we needed some alone time!

When we picked up Charlotte, we found out that she was great, no crying...just a wonderful baby for Grandma and Grandpa :)  I love that kid! 

No comments:

Post a Comment