Friday, September 11, 2009

Our First Chiropractic Visit!

Thanks Dr. Gina for adjusting us all!

Waiting so patiently! She loves those links :)

Just hanging out with Daddy!

Kevin, Charlotte and I went to see Dr. Gina for the first time! It was such a great experience. Kevin's shoulder had been bothering him, my back was still hurting since having Charlotte and Charlotte, well who knows with her!

Charlotte went first. It was so amazing to watch! She adjusted a part of her spine that is connected to her stomach. Dr. Gina said that she will stop spitting up now! That would be wonderful :)

Kevin went next and she told him that he's going to need to come back because it's pretty messed up! And me, well apparently my tailbone was broken during labor! I knew I was in more pain than I should have been! I have to go back soon too, it's going to be a long process to get mine fixed too..ugh.

All in all it was a great day! Dr. Gina said Charlotte was the first baby in her 15 years experience that didn't cry while being adjusted! I knew she was amazing!

Thanks Sarah for posting all the Chiropractic videos on Facebook! It totally made me take Charlotte in and I felt confident because I already knew what was going to happen. I super appreciate it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment