Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy 8 Month's Charlotte!


Charlotte turned 8 Months old while I was up baking in Bakersfield! It's only been 4 weeks since you were 7 months old...what possibly could have happened?? Well....

You went on your first plane ride, saw and fed a horse and a goat, celebrated Thanksgiving (and you met all your aunts, uncles and cousin's from Bakersfield for the first time!!) met Santa (and handled it like a pro!), took a carousel ride with your daddy, decorated a Christmas Tree, took your longest car ride to date and continued to be the most adorable, loveable, wonderful daughter two parents could ask for.

Of all the things that happened, what was my favorite memory? What could it be? Something simple and sweet, our mornings together, waking up and seeing your sweet face, wide eyed and beautiful...not a day goes by that I don't revel in the wonder that you are my daughter. I will love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment