Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Visiting with Santa!

All ready to go!!
Looking good...no tears!

This picture makes me go awwwww :)

She such a doll! Thanks for smiling!!

Lil C! You did wonderful!!
What's next??

The Carousel! She wasn't crazy about it at first...
But Daddy warmed her up and she as totally ready!

Look Mom, no hands!

I can't believe it's December 1st and we took Charlotte to see Santa! I remember clear as day two Christmas' ago being so sad, thinking that we would never have our own children and then last Christmas the joy of having Charlotte in my belly and dreaming about this first Christmas with our sweet girl. So much as happened and our lives have changed so much. I will cherish all of these memories for the rest of my life.

Thank God for Charlotte :)

No comments:

Post a Comment